A S Electrical Services (southern) limited is a family run business with over 10 years experience through out Sussex and London
Customer satisfaction is top priority for us and we pride ourselves on being professional, reliable, friendly, and polite at all times. We take great pride in each job and carry out all electrical work diligently and efficiently to ensure that you receive a top quality electrical service and workmanship whilst getting the best value for your money and giving you peace of mind.
We offer friendly and professional advice on a number of electrical queries and are fully qualified and competent on the following electrical tasks for both domestic and commercial clients.
Work we can carry out:
• Landlord Certificates, EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report) similar to the old discontinued PIR (Periodic Inspection Report)
• Repair work following an inspection
• Consumer unit replacements (fuse board upgrades)
• Full or Part Rewires
• Light fitting replacements
• New Build wiring installations
• Kitchen and bathroom wiring upgrades and modifications
• Extensions, Conservatories and building adaptions
• Out buildings, Sheds, Cabins, Summer houses, Stables and many more
• Shower installations
• Hot tub installations
• Certifying existing electrical installations (even done by others) and Issuing Part P certificates
• Upgrading existing installations so they meet the latest BS7671regulation standards
• Additional power/plug sockets and lighting points, either internal or external
• Accessory replacements (freshen up old dated or broken items) e.g. sockets, switches and lid covers around the home and workplace
• All electrical maintenance and repair programs (can be customised to suit your needs)
• Earthing upgrades
• Visual Inspections, including free safety checks
• Garage wiring installations
• Cooker installations and connections (including remove and dispose of the old unit)
• Commercial Shop fit installations
• All 3 phase work undertaken
• Boiler wiring of any size and type, including wet under floor systems
• Electric mat under floor heating
Please feel free to call to discuss your electrical requirements and hopefully I can be of assistance.
If you would like another way of contacting us please do not hesitate to tweet us!
If for any reason your call is not answered, please leave a message with your telephone number and we will get back to you in the next 24 hours.
Chichester, Hampshire, Littlehampton, London, West Sussex, Worthing