Interviewed by Checkatrade
Checkatrade standard signed
Founded in 1999, Adrian Harris Garden Design and Build has spent the last seventeen years creating and installing beautiful and practical gardens, and individual garden features for clients chiefly in Brighton and Hove.
Focusing on diligently listening to your requirements and ideas, we work with you to design and create the garden of your dreams, whether that involves beautiful mood enhancing planting schemes, durable and aesthetic natural stone paving, brickwork or any other garden structure or surface.
All work is undertaken with the highest aims of workmanship and quality of materials, whether new, or reclaimed, for your period property.
Works undertaken include;
- Design of whole gardens and garden features, including planting plans, to architectural standard
- Patios, terraces, paths, drives and paving in natural stone and brick
- Soft landscaping, including ornamental planting, lawns, trees and hedges, selected, planted and established
- Retaining walls, steps and planters in brick and natural stone, new and reclaimed
- Decking, pergolas, planters and other garden timber work in soft and hardwood
- Restoration and renovation of existing dilapidated or period gardens, utilising reclaimed materials
- Play areas, and utility areas, rainwater harvest, storage and drainage
- Ongoing maintenance and advice
Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 8DA
Brighton, Hove and surrounding areas. Sussex