Interviewed by Checkatrade
3 accreditations checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
- When Electrical work is carried out on your property, you may need a decorator, we do not decorate.
- Lights/spots/sockets/switches that have not been removed in a while may cause chipping or cracks around the item when removed; please, bear this in mind.
- We reserve the right to record some calls for training purposes.
- Fault finding and install are not the same, there will be a separate charge
- When changing an old rewirable or MCB fuse box for a new RCD/RCBO fuse box sometimes, but very rarely, a fault is picked up or discovered by the new fuse box , that was there originally , that the old fuse box did not pick up. There may be an extra charge to correct this fault, please, bear this in mind.
- If the customer or a designated person leaves the engineer at the premises and does not supervise the job, any changes or returns to the premises that the engineer has to do, there will be an extra charge, please bear this in mind.
- We install/fit Chandelier/lights but we do not fit trinkets. Please, bear this in mind.
- For more information about our company please visit our website and terms and conditions page.
Sutton, Greater London, SM1 2TJ
Banstead, Sutton, Surrey