Scores based on 25 reviews

Reliability & timekeeping
 
9.92
Tidiness
 
9.95
Courtesy
 
9.88
Workmanship
 
9.92

Invoice history based on 15 reviews.

 
 
 
Invoice History
Charged as per quote / estimate100%
Appointments reported as missed (6 months) 0
Average score 9.92
25 reviews
  • Interviewed by Checkatrade
  • 3 accreditations checked
  • Limited company checked
  • ID checked
  • Address checked
  • References checked
  • VAT registered
  • Checkatrade standard signed

Alton Pumps are here to help with all of your Pump and Drainage needs,; from the smallest to the largest pumps. Alton Pumps was established in 2001 and its core business is now as a major manufacturer of both clean, dirty & sewage pumps and packaged pump stations, for all domestic, industrial, commercial and Water Authority applications.

60% of sales are of our own manufactured Submersible and Amphibious pumps and the remaining 40% from design/build/installation/service of pumps & packaged pump stations.

Since being established the business has grown progressively year on year and is now one of the leading suppliers to the UK market.

We carry out all installation works, from a single domestic pump taking one house to, twin industrial pumps taking whole estates. We also carry out pond works, service and install booster sets, flood defence pumps, bore hole pumps, supply packaged pump chambers along with sewage and storm water pumps.

We also carry out drainage works from blocked drains to structural drain lining, dig-ups and repairs, so for all of your Blocked Drain and drainage needs in the Alton area please call our friendly office team at Alton Pumps who will be happy to assist or answer any enquiry's you may have.

Based in

Four Marks, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 5EY

Works in

Basingstoke, Guildford, Oxfordshire, Southampton, Hampshire, Surrey, Reading, Winchester, Crawley