Interviewed by Checkatrade
5 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
I am a Hasting based electrician (I am happy to travel to the surrounding areas) with over 25 years experience of the electrical industry ranging from large commercial installations, luxury new builds and extensions to installing an extra socket or light.
I am also NOT VAT registered so I DO NOT charge VAT.
I am NICEIC approved contractor and Domestic installer (enrolment no 044415) and am able to undertake any type of work and certify it in accordance with Part P of the building regulations.
Scope of electrical works covered -
- Complete rewires
- New builds and extensions
- Consumer unit (fuse board) changes, upgrades and alterations.
- Domestic additions and alterations.
- Electric Shower installation
- All aspects of interior and exterior lighting
- All aspects of exterior lighting including architectural lighting
- Periodic inspections for testing of domestic and commercial properties
- Landlords certificates
- Illuminated shop signage
- Storage Heating
- Electric under floor heating
- Central heating control systems
- Immersion Heater Installation / Repair
- Smoke & fire alarm systems (all categories)
- Door entry & access systems
All quotations are free and with no obligation
St. Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN38 0XQ
Hastings and surrounding areas up to 30 miles for larger jobs.