Scores based on 19 reviews

Reliability & timekeeping
 
9.84
Tidiness
 
9.58
Courtesy
 
9.84
Workmanship
 
9.84

Invoice history based on 9 reviews.

 
 
 
Invoice History
Charged as per quote / estimate100%
Appointments reported as missed (6 months) 0
Average score 9.78
19 reviews
  • Interviewed by Checkatrade
  • 3 accreditations checked
  • Limited company checked
  • ID checked
  • Address checked
  • References checked
  • VAT registered
  • Checkatrade standard signed
What we do:
  • Refurbishment
  • Home improvements
  • Extensions
  • Loft Conversions
  • Bathrooms
  • Kitchens
  • Bedrooms

Beckermann Construction Ltd is a well established business for over 15 years. We are based in Watford, Hertfordshire and we cover the areas in approximately 19 miles diameter. We are valued for our commitment to customer service and professional aproach. We offer complete building solutions for you.

 

We turn ordinary places into amazing spaces. We don't cut corners, ensure our work is done with the highest possible attention to detail and finish. Whether you require Renovation, to make your house look the way you dream of or Extension to add a value to a property or to large the space. Or it's just a maintenance you require, for example to fix or service your boiler. We have highly skilled workers who's trade will provide you with the best experience. We will make sure you home doesn't just meet your expectations, but exceeds beyond them.

 

We believe in client satisfaction, The job is only finished when you say it is. Our site manager is on site every day to provide a high level of customer service and to make sure the project is running as intended. We run on your watch. We finish 98% of our jobs within the time bracket given and the other 2% are on time. And we plan to keep it this way.

 

ALL OUR STAFF IS HIGHLY EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED TO ENABLE US TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Based in

Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25 9PX

Works in

Chelsea, Hampstead, Harpenden, Hemel Hampstead, Hertfordshire, Kensington, Maida Vale, Notting Hill Gate, South Hampstead, St. Albans, Watford, West Hampstead, Westminster