Interviewed by Checkatrade
4 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
We are a family business established in 1987 that offers a quality service at a reasonable cost.
We focus on small jobs which take from half an hour to a full day such as replacing taps,repairing a leaking toilet, installing extra sockets, shower installation or replacing a consumer unit.
We also carry out a variety of larger works eg complete bathroom refurbishment and full rewires.
We work in a fast and efficient manner. There is no incentive for us to work slowly or to overcharge. We take pride in our work and appearance and are polite and courteous to all customers and respect the customers property ie leaving the property in a clean and tidy state.
All our work is fully insured and guaranteed. We have £5 million public liability insurance. We are members of the Medway Fair Trader Scheme, Kent Trading Standards approved and we are also Elecsa Part P electrical registered. We can provide all necessary certification for any electrical work undertaken. Satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not happy with any of our work, we will come back and do it for free.
- Plumbing: from a tap washer to a complete bathroom refurbishment
- Electrical: from a light bulb to a full rewire including inspection & testing
- All other aspects of property maintenance & repair undertaken
- £5 Million Public Liability insurance
- No call out fee
- Medway Fair Trader Accredited
- Kent Trading Standards approved
- Elecsa Part P registered
- Free quotations
- Advice and phone quotes for smaller repairs
- Up-front sensible pricing with no hidden charges
- Covering all of Medway and surrounding areas
- Visit our website: www.themaintenance-man.co.uk
Chatham, Kent, ME5 0TN
Chatham, Rochester, Gillingham, Strood, Rainham, Rochester Kent & surrounding areas