Scores based on 34 reviews

Reliability & timekeeping
 
9.79
Tidiness
 
9.85
Courtesy
 
9.97
Workmanship
 
9.85

Invoice history based on 23 reviews.

 
 
 
Invoice History
Charged as per quote / estimate95.65%
Above quote / estimate: kept informed4.35%
Appointments reported as missed (6 months) 0
Average score 9.87
34 reviews
  • Interviewed by Checkatrade
  • 1 accreditation checked
  • Insurance checked
  • ID checked
  • Address checked
  • References checked
  • VAT registered
  • Checkatrade standard signed

Cannon Carpets started trading over 28 years ago. All previous work has been from referrals. 

We have experience in supplying and fitting all types of carpets and flooring, including Coir matting, Vinyl flooring, Real wood flooring and much more. I am the sole owner of the company and have loyal fitters who have been with me for many years.  


I personally will come to you to measure the rooms you need fitting and try and advise as and where I can, bringing with me samples of carpets and wood flooring. I will do office fits, commercial and private dwellings, happily discuss any other fitting with you. Estimates are usually raised within one day of me visiting you.  

I take a 75% deposit when you are ready to go ahead and the remaining 25% is not taken until you see the finished flooring down. Loraine my PA is in the office most days and will gladly help with any questions you may have.

Based in

Lightwater, Surrey, GU18 5TA

Works in

Please ask but happily travel