Interviewed by Checkatrade
4 accreditations checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
DCC UK is a family owned professional cleaning company.
Our services include:
Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning.
Leather Upholstery Cleaning.
Specialist Cleaning: Spots and stains removal.
Stain protector (Scotchgard or equivalents.)
End of Tenancy Cleaning.
Pre-move in Cleaning.
WE CLEAN FOR HEALTHIER HOMES, NOT JUST FOR THE EYE!!!
We use a multi-stage carpet cleaning process:
1. Pre-inspection - we identify the fiber type in the carpet and pre-test the chosen cleaning chemical in an inconspicuous area to ensure there will no color loss or damage the carpet fiber
2. Vacuuming - unlike most carpet cleaning companies, we will not ask or expect you to vacuum the carpets. We use commercial vacuums that are more powerful ensuring most of the trapped soils are removed. Also, we will move all furniture around
3. Pre-spay - we will pre-spray the carpet with the cleaning chemical and allow it to dwell for 5-15 minutes
4. Agitation - we will agitate the cleaning chemical using a CRB (contra rotary brush) machine. This will loosen the oils, grease and trapped soils
5. Extraction - we will extract the broken down soils and the cleaning chemicals using the Hot Water Extraction (Steam cleaning) machine
6. Spots and stains removal - we will use stain removal chemicals on each and every stain in order to ensure the stains are removed
7. Grooming - we will brush the carpets. this will reset the pile of the carpet and make it nice and fluffy again. Also, it reduces the drying time
8. Post clean inspection - we inspect the carpet for any missed spots and stains and to ensure the best possible outcome has been achieved
9. Specialist treatments - antibacterial treatment to ensure all germs and bacterias are destroyed
10. Air movers - we use air movers to significantly reduce the drying time of your carpets. Most carpets are almost dry by the time we finish the job.
Most carpet cleaning companies will offer a 3 steps carpet cleaning process.
1.Vacuuming - they might ask you to do it or won't vacuum if you have already vacuumed the carpets. If they do they will do it in a hurry and not allow enough time to vacuum the carpets properly.
2. Pre-spray - they will pre-spray your carpet with the chosen cleaning chemical without pre-testing it. This can have a most unfortunate outcome, if not immediately in the next few days or weeks.
3. Extraction - they will extract the cleaning chemical.
And the job is done, from their point of view. Offering a reduced service considerably reduces the required time to complete a job.
We are proud to be a member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association, the only nationally recognised trade association dedicated to the cleaning of carpets, hard flooring and soft furnishings recognized by Her Majesty's Government. The NCCA is recognized by TrustMark, the Government endorsed trading standards initiative to help consumers find reliable and trustworthy local tradespeople to carry out repairs and maintenance within and outside the home. It is widely supported by consumer protection organizations, local Trading Standards authorities and the Office of Fair Trading. The NCCA membership comprises fully insured companies and professionally trained technicians that follow a Code of Practice and are recommended for a full range of services related to the carpet and upholstery cleaning industry.
We are trained to the high standards of the Association and every job is completed to the highest standards. We are fully insured, up to £5.000.000 Public Liability Insurance and also hold valid All Treatment Risk Insurance, which means that all carpets and upholsteries that we clean are covered by our insurance. What most carpet and upholstery cleaning companies are not aware is that most Public Liability Insurances do not include All Treatments Risk, also know as All Goods Risk, meaning that in the case an upholstery or carpet is destroyed during the cleaning process, the claim will not be covered by the insurance company and in most cases the consumer has to take the company to court in order to recover the cost of replacing the carpet or upholstery.
We are always happy to discuss your needs over the telephone or during the pre-cleaning inspection, and we will take as much time as needed to understand you, your needs and your expectations. There is no such thing as meeting the customer's expectations, you either exceed them or you lose. We believe empathy is an important component of being able to deliver a very high-quality service and customer service.
Services with integrity!
Chatham, Kent, ME4 6EF
Chatham, Margate, Maidstone, Ashford, Sevenoaks, Dartford, Bromley, Reigate, Croydon, Bexleyheath, Greenwich, Blackheath, Orpington, Basildon Tumbridge Wells, Ilford.