Scores based on 73 reviews

Reliability & timekeeping
 
9.77
Tidiness
 
9.68
Courtesy
 
9.88
Workmanship
 
9.67

Invoice history based on 58 reviews.

 
 
 
Invoice History
Charged as per quote / estimate98.28%
Above quote / estimate: kept informed1.72%
Appointments reported as missed (6 months) 0
Average score 9.75
73 reviews
  • Interviewed by Checkatrade
  • 1 accreditation checked
  • Insurance checked
  • ID checked
  • Address checked
  • References checked
  • VAT registered
  • Checkatrade standard signed

Dave Funnell Decorators is an established decorating company that was formed over 15 years ago. I have over 30 years experience in the decorating trade including City and Guilds qualifications. 

80% of my work comes from the private sector including recommendations from previous clients. The other 20% comes from builders and letting agent surveyors.

We undertake most aspects of decorating from interior and exterior decorating to commercial decorating. My company consist of 2 other decorators which have been working with me for over 9 years. They have gained a very good reputation with my clients.

We do other work as well as small maintenance jobs from carpentry to plastering etc.

Based in

Sutton, Surrey, SM3 8LN

Works in

London, Morden, Surrey, Clapham, Battersea and Balham areas