Interviewed by Checkatrade
Checkatrade standard signed
Public Liability Insurance Expired
Thanks for taking the time to visit my profile page on Checkatrade.
My names David Gillard, I've been plastering for 11 years now full time, but have been around plastering, working part time in the family plastering business since I was at school. I'm told that I am now the 7th generation of plasterer in the Gillard family.
In 2006 I made the leap into setting up my own business and in 2007 joined up with Checkatrade and have been a member ever since.
I love my job and hopefully that reflects in the quality of my work. I enjoy meeting people and building good working relationships with my customers and the growing number of other trades that I regularly work with.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Overskimming of Artex/Plaster ceilings and walls.
- Rendering and Pebble Dashing
- Dryling / Plasterboarding
- Sound / Heat Insulated Suspended Metal ceilings and Metal Stud walls.
Everyday I aim to run my business by:
- Treating my customers with respect.
- Completing my jobs at the price agreed when quoted.
- Be polite and courteous.
- Leave each job as I found it, from wiping windows and skirting boards clean to hoovering up when all the dust sheets are picked up.
For more information or just for some free, friendly plastering advice, drop me a line on my contact details on this page.
Or for more information on the services we provide visit us at: www.plaster.me.uk
Westbourne, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH4 9EJ
Bournemouth, Xchurch, Ringwood, Wimborne, Poole, New Milton, New Forest, All Hampshire and Dorset.