Interviewed by Checkatrade
1 accreditation checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Hello and welcome to Eco Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning.
When I first started cleaning, 20 years ago, the chemicals used contained large amounts of phosphate products. Now, with new equipment and environmentally friendly chemicals I use 21st century methods of safe carpet cleaning. Most cleaning companies use rinse agents to try and neutralise any hazardous cleaning products. The simpler way is not to use them in the first place! With young children and pets it is something to consider and is also safer for the environment. The Eco 500 carpet machine I also use is a low moisture machine and uses up to 7 times less water.
I specialise in the cleaning and protection of:
- Carpets - Bring your carpets back to life.
- Curtains - Dry cleaned on site.
- Upholstery - At home or in the workplace.
- Soft furnishing - Specialist equipment and products can rescue your furnishings.
- Fabric Protection Treatment - Prolong the life of your furnishings.
- Spot & Stain Removal - Get rid of that unsightly stain.
- Carpet Moth Treatment - Make sure you don't suffer moths.
- Fire Retardant Treatment - at home or at work.
- Leather - Specialist care provided.
I am a fully trained technician and a member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association. I carry out a free, no hassle, no obligation survey and quotation. I am not VAT registered.
For a friendly and professional carpet cleaning service please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 3XP
West and East Sussex, Part Surrey, Kent and Hampshire