I am an experienced insurance approved chimney sweep working in Brighton, Hove, Hassocks, Lancing, Worthing, Portslade, Arundel, Lewes, Seaford, Eastbourne, Shoreham, Henfield, Hurstpierpoint, Burgesshill, Horsham, Haywards Heath, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks, Crawley, Hailsham, and all the surrounding areas. (click here for all areas covered).
I pride myself on offering a clean, reliable and honest service. So if your chimney is causing you problems, or even if you just need a routine clean, I have the expertise and experience to handle any task; big or small. I am able to locate the cause and solve any chimey or fireplace issue effectively, from birds nest removal to leakages, and I also carry out a smoke test at the beginning and end of each visit to ensure the job's been done to the high standard I strive to maintain.
- Free smoke test
- Brush and vacuum sweeping
- Nest removal
- No mess: Clean dust sheets are used on every job
- All fire places unblocked including wood burning stoves, open fire places, Jet masters and Aga flues
- Free advice on chimney lining
- All chimneys swept are issued a certificate, backed by the guild of master sweeps and institute of chimney sweeps
- Fully insured
- HETAS registered installer
Catering for the following businesses:
- Private Households
- Letting Agents
- Local councils
- Schools and hotels
- I also offer a clear pricing structure with no nasty surprises! Contract work is welcomed and all the work is fully insured. I will personalise my service for your business needs. Fill in a chimney sweep enquiry form or Call 07825 163864 at any time for a chat about your needs, if I am busy, I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Do I Need a Chimney Sweep?
If you have a functioning chimney and fireplace or stove, you will need to get your chimney swept regularly to avoid a chimney fire, heat loss and loss of functionality. A poorly kept chimney can also be hazardous to your health. Here are just a few of many signs that your chimney is due a sweep:
* Your chimney has suddenly started emitting smoke.
* You suspect that there may be a birds' nest or other animals (e.g squirrels) in your chimney.
* Your fireplace is releasing smoke into the room.
As you may already be aware, you need a certificate for home insurance purposes to show that your chimney is being maintained to an acceptable standard. As I am a qualified professional, each chimney sweep I carry out comes with one of these certificates.
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or if you would like to book, the best way to get in touch with me is by telephone. By calling up on 01273 617098, 01323 879046, 01892 829038, or 07825 163864, you can speak with my helpful operator Michelle. Michelle mans the phones from Monday to Saturday and will be more than happy to discuss the services I offer and take bookings.
The second best way to get hold of me is by email. The email address is a email@example.com. I check my emails as regularly as possible and aim to get back to you as quickly as I can.
You can also fill out an enquiry form from the website to ask questions to and let me know of anything you'd like to see featured in the site's pages (e.g any information about maintaining your chimney that isn't already on here that you'd like more of).
Follow Gary The Chimney Sweep!
This service is now on
You can keep up to date with promotions, news and services by searching for "Gary The Chimney Sweep" on Facebook (don't forget to give me a "like!") or by following me on Twitter @gary_the_sweep.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Gary the chimney sweep.
Brighton Hove Lewes Eastbourne Seaford Shoreham Hassocks Lancing Worthing and all surrounding areas