Interviewed by Checkatrade
2 accreditations checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
At JSC Paving & Landscaping we are extremely proud of being awarded Marshalls National Contractor of the Year as well as a National Award for Best Engineering Achievement which compliments our multiple Regional Awards we have won over the last 7 years.
At JSC our passion is designing & constructing bespoke gardens & driveways for our clients who are looking to attain the highest quality finishes and detailing to create spaces that enhance both their homes & lifestyles.
We offer a full garden design service using Vectorworks Landmark a state of the art 3D system incorporating 3D walkthroughs & visuals, construction drawings, planting plans and designs so as to ensure you the client are attaining the proffesional standards required to produce high quality projects whether large or small the standards remain the same.
We are Natural Stone specialists having gained 3 of our Awards in the design and construction of Sandstone Patios using both Riven & Sawn Sandstone from Marshalls Fairstone range.
We are also Qualified to City & Guilds NVQ Level 2 in Construction Operations - Modular Paving Construction.
We are a Marshall’s Approved Landscape Contractor and Driveway Installer & Bali Full Contracting Member having passed both Marshall’s & Bali's stringent vetting procedure and regular site appraisals.
- Marshalls Registered Approved Contractor.
- Bali Full Contracting Members (British Association of Landscaping Industries)
- Cskills/City & Guilds Awards level 2 National Vocational Qualification held in construction operations - modular pavement construction
- Marshalls Register Regional Award Winner 2009 in the Customer Feedback Category.
- Marshalls Register Regional Award Winner 2010 in the Best Driveway Transformation over £5k.
- Marshalls Register Awards 2011 Regional Award Winner Best use of ethnically sourced Fairstone.
- Marshalls Register Awards 2011 Regional Award 1st Runner Up Best driveway transformation over 70m.
- Marshalls Register Awards 2013 Regional Award Winner Best use of ethically sourced Fairstone
- Marshalls Register Awards 2013 Regional Award Winner Best Patio Transformation under 35m
- Marshalls Register Awards 2014 Regional Award Winner Best Patio Transformation over 35,
- Marshalls Register Awards 2015 Regional Award Winner Best Engineering Achievement.
- Marshalls Register Awards 2015 Regional Award Winner Best use of a new Marshalls Products
- Marshalls National Award for Best Engineering Achievement 2015/2016
- Marshalls National Contractor of the Year 2015/2016
The many products we offer our clients are high quality, not necessarily high cost and are proven for their long term sustainability ensuring you, as a client, receive the highest quality finish and long term durability your installation deserves.
We are proud to be able to offer our customers Marshall’s 10yr Guarantee on all their products and 5yr Guarantee on all Labour.
Parkstone, Poole, Dorset, BH15 3PA
Bournemouth, New Milton, Poole, Ferndown, Dorchester, Hampshire, Dorset