Interviewed by Checkatrade
3 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
M.B Electrical was founded in 1999, although I have been qualified as an Electrician since 1985 & I worked abroad as an Electro-Technician for 2 years.
I am a Sole Trader, belonging to the Part P Competent Scheme. I am also Napit Registered and fully insured. I am also City & Guilds qualified.
I am experienced in all electrical services, domestic, commercial & industrial:
I also specialise in tiling and plastering taking on jobs such as:
- 3 Phase Supply
- Landlord’s Safety Certificates
- Full & / or part re-wiring
- Upgrading Fuse Boxes
- Electrical heating & hot water systems
- Smoke / CO2 detectors / alarms
- Emergency / security outside lighting
- Fault finding & diagnoses
- Data communication & cabling
- Floor tiling
- Wall tiling
- Flat ceilings
And much more.
Please call me for more information – much of my work is generated by word of mouth & I have many happy, repeat customers.
London, NW10 8AR
London, Wembley, Harrow, Greenford, Greater London area