M.D.Collins & Sons is a small family run business formed in 1999. My own background includes panel control wiring, major school, local authority projects, 10 years marine electrical installations with the RNLI and design and installation of 3 phase industrial installations.
Both my sons are fully qualified electricians who also have great experience with renewable energy technologies and heating control systems.
All of our works are fully guranteed, insured and we are full members of the N.I.C.E.I.C as a result all works are fully certificated in accordance with current rules and regulations.
As a small local business we offer a very competitive, friendly and prompt service and will readily quote for any large or minor works.
Maintenance works undertaken :-
- Upgrade of fuseboard/consumer units
- Upgrade and installation of bonding/earthing
- Additional lighting or power pointing
- Garden lighting, water features and external remote control units for major garden projects
- Sub mains to outbuildings and garages
- Replacement light fittings
- Fault findings and repair to damaged circuits
- Alterations to existing wiring
- Kitchen refurbishment works
- Shower circuit & installation
- Cooker circuit & installation
- Cooker, oven & hob repairs
- Landlord inspections and checks
- All rewiring works
- T.V. & B.T. installation
- Design & installation of underfloor heating
- Central heating installation, designs & repairs
- All industrial, 3 phase and commercial works
- Emergency lighting & fire alarm systems
- All small works catered for
- Out of hours call out service