Interviewed by Checkatrade
Checkatrade standard signed
Hi my name is Darren and I am a proud family man of 3 children. I started in the metal work trade back in 1991 making classic motor bike exhausts and parts to hone my skills in stainless steel and mild steel sheet fabrication . After working for others and being an ambitious person in 2002, I decided to start up on my own and further my skills in other areas in the steel work trade.
Since then I've had the chance to:
I have also supplied structural beams for walls, loft conversions, extensions and barns. I have a very good knowledge of working to drawings & architect drawings and can call on many other skilled tradesmen as and when I require their assistance.
- Fabricate and fit monkey enclosures and window frames for Monkey World
- Handrails & balustrades in the National History Museum
- Staircase safety rails & balustrades at the Bentley Motors manufacturer in Crewe
- Disabled ramps and handrails at the Health & Safety office in London
- Swimming pool safety rails at the Blandford Leisure Centre and many houses, flats, restaurants and offices around the south
Bournemouth, Dorset, BH9 1RN
Bournemouth, Poole,Christchurch, Warminster, Dorset