Interviewed by Checkatrade
Checkatrade standard signed
At Majestic we offer windows, doors, fascia, soffits, guttering, conservatories, misty windows, carpentry 1st fix and 2nd fix kitchen making and fitting and joinery, roofing, slating and tilling, flat roofing, complete house renovations and garage conversions. To view all our previous clients and pictures please take a look at our Facebook pages. Please get in contact for a free quotation.
Majestic UPVC work consists of the following:
- Bi-Fold doors can create a whole new feel for your home, linking rooms together and seamlessly joining inside living with outside space. Bi-fold doors are the ideal replacement for existing patio or French doors to flood any room with natural light.
- Amazingly flexible, bi-fold doors can be fully opened, partially opened or totally closed, depending on the amount of space required. Once fully opened, doors stack neatly to one side creating valuable new space and open plan living.
- With easy access in summer and a wonderful view in winter, bi-fold doors add light and air all year round.
- The unique design of bi-fold doors means both cill and track are incorporated into the threshold, which results in a reduced frame height for improved aesthetics and a smoother operation of opening and closing.
- Majestic choice of French doors can come with a single set of handles on the leading door, an additional set of matching dummy handles on the second door or locking handles on both doors operated by the same key.
- Our range of practical Sliding patio doors offer excellent views of your surroundings, and provide maximum ventilation during the summer months, while our double glazing finish ensures minimal heat is lost during colder times.
- These doors also have high security specifications as standard. They are constructed in a way that makes it impossible for them to be removed from the outside.
- Doors on the back of a building are often seen as a soft touch by burglars looking for an easy option to force their way into a premises. Majestic Windows and Doors anti-lever and anti-fit design, together with multi-point locking, ensures your home is safeguarded from thieves.
Majestic options are:
- Energy Rated Windows in upvc a rated
- Double and Triple Glazed Windows
- External Doors
- Bi-Fold Doors
- Fascias Soffits and Guttering
- Window and door mechanism
- Composite doors
- Patio doors
- French doors
- Sash windows
- Window handles
- Door handles
Majestic can promise you beauty and security in equal measure. We only fit only top quality products and we take the greatest care while installing them. easy to use, secure and very functional, all our products come with a 10 year guarantee. You can be sure you'll never regret choosing Majestic Windows and Doors
We offer a wide range, from the traditional Victorian/Edwardian to Sun Lounge and Gable End styles. These can all be manufactured using upvc. Whichever design you decide on you can be sure that every conservatory is beautifully made, robust, secure and completely waterproof.
The more traditional designs will often incorporate brick. It can also be effective to use these more traditional materials to enhance the appearance of a upvc conservatory.
A modern orangery manufactured from aluminium, timber or upvc is the most stylish way of extending your home.
March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 9QD
March, Wisbech, Huntingdon, Hunstanton, Chatteris, Cambridgeshire