Interviewed by Checkatrade
3 accreditations checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Michael Scott Services are a dynamic and experienced electrical solutions contractor specialising in energy efficiency and solar energy technology who are dedicated to providing the highest quality service possible.
Michael Scott offers our customers a full range of electrical installation from Industrial Commercial, Domestic, Energy Efficient Solutions and Energy monitoring, Inspection and Testing to Design and Consultancy.
We aim to not only meet but to exceed customers’ demands and requirements by offering complete customer satisfaction, value for money and full dedication to every project Areas of Work
- Electrical Rewires (Full & Partial)
- Additions and alterations to existing electrical installations (extra sockets, LED downlights to bathrooms, outside lighting etc.)
- Consumer Unit Changes/Upgrades
- Electric Showers
- Electric Heating (Wi-Fi Smart Heating)
- Smart Home Systems and AV installations
- Electrical Compliance Testing – PAT (Portable Appliance Testing), ECIR (Electrical Installation Conditions Report)
- Businesses “Lighting Energy Audits” – A survey and report on your existing lighting installation detailing its energy use, CO2 usage and financial costs compared to the proposed LED Lighting solution.
- Commercial EPC’s
- Solar PV
With a vast experience of electrical installation, design and project management, directors Michael and Scott share a passion for driving the electrical industry to reduce the impact is has on the environment and tackling CO2 reduction head on.
We support businesses with energy efficient solutions, providing you with a sustainable future, reducing your carbon footprint and saving your business operational costs. We aim to not only meet but to exceed customer’s expectations and requirements by offering complete customer satisfaction, value for money and full dedication to every contract.
Why choose Michael Scott Services?
- Recognising current British Standards, we are both NICEIC Approved Contractor’s and NICEIC Domestic Installer’s with all of our engineers qualified to 17th Edition.
- All of our works are covered by our Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurances
- Free no obligation quotations
- No Job to Large or Small
Southampton, Hampshire, SO19 2HF
Southampton, Winchester, ROmsey, Hampshire