Interviewed by Checkatrade
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
We have a unique repair system that can save you at least 50% or more of the cost of replacement double glazed sealed units.
- Our staff are driven to giving the highest levels of customer service from the very begining to the very end.
- We specialise in trapped condensation (some times called mist or misty, blown, failed, cloudy, steamy or steamed up, foggy to name a few) inside your double glazed sealed units, we know that in most cases there is no need to replace the complete window and door frames or even the double glazed sealed units themselves because it's a simple case of just repairing the units.
- When we repair double glazed sealed units, with our unique repair system all the work is done without removing the units from the existing frames, saving a lot of hassle, disruption and the old units being sent to the land fill sites.
- With our unique repair system you can save at least 50% or more of the cost of replacement double glazed sealed units.
- Not all misty units can be repaired for serveral reasons, therefore we offer a replacment units service, replacing your misty units, but still using your existing window and dorr frames.
- We also offer a great service by replacing your cracked and broken double glazed sealed units, using your existing window and door frames.
- You can be sure that the service you recieve will be courteous, efficient and professional at all times.
Call us now on 01279 260143 or email us at [email protected] for your FREE quotation
Hatfield Heath, Bishop's Stortford, Essex, CM22 7BP
Essex, Hertfordshire, north and east London, Southern Bedfordshire, Southern Cambridgeshire, Southern Suffolk