Welcome to Needham Home Improvements
ESTABLISHED since 1985, Andrew Needham Home Improvements is a friendly family business that has thousands of completed projects ranging across many fields from a bespoke conservatory to a quirky child’s play house with 1000's of conservatories completed.
- All surveys are carried out by Andrew Needham who oversees and works on all projects.
- Our team, including bricklayers and conservatory-window fitters, are all fully employed and not sub-contracted
- It is our priority to treat your home with respect and cleanliness at all times
- All work carries a 10-year insurance-backed guarantee on glazed products
For further peace of mind for customers, Andrew Needham Home Improvements is a member of regulatory body CERTASS and is an Installations Assured approved installer
How We Work in 5 easy steps
- Step 1 We will visit at a time which suits you to discuss your project and exactly what you require.
- Step 2 We will supply you with a detailed quotation and drawings where applicable. This is completely free of charge and you are under absolutely no obligation to proceed.
- Step 3 Once agreed, we will visit for precise measuring and to confirm technical details, including time-scale and dates.
- Step 4 Our employed workforce has the highest standards and will endeavour to complete the full project to your full satisfaction within the agreed time-scale.
- Step 5 Andrew Needham Home Improvements has put great thought and care into its after sales service and every step of the work in progress
We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and to offer you complete peace of mind
We think it is very important that if you order one of our luxury conservatories you get a luxury service and do not have to deal with different tradesmen, as we do all of this for you with our own employed team.
Andrew Needham Home Improvements is a partnership between Andrew Needham and Sacha Needham.
Westergate, Chichester, West Sussex, PO20 3UH
West Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey,