Interviewed by Checkatrade
2 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
NM Painting & Decorating Ltd offers a professional, experienced and friendly decorating service to residential homes and commercial buildings.
Apprentice served team all holding NVQ/City & Guild levels 1,2 and advanced craft level 3 qualifications, over 70 years combined experience. Nick Murphy owner and apprentice served locally in Sherborne St John with over 18 years of top end trade experience. Covering every aspect of internal and external Painting & Decorating. Plastering, skimming, tape and jointing, artexing & coving.
Undertaking work on every type of property/building covering all surfaces and finishes. Holding full top City & Guild qualifications, relevant health & safety certificates and comprehensive liability insurance for peace of mind that any job will be carried out safely, professionally and finished to the highest possible standard. Trade quality paints and materials used.
NM Carpentry & Joinery - Undertaking new & remedial works on a small/medium scale. Matthew Quelch is an experienced site carpenter serving his apprenticeship locally in Basingstoke gaining his level 2 diploma/NVQ in carpentry. The division was created due to the demand for new and remedial works on multiple internal & external projects. Working predominantly alongside the decorating teams ensuring longevity and professional end results on all projects. Undertaking new works on his own merit Matthew has proved to be a important and valued addition to the company.
Commercially we offer a highly experienced, qualified and competitive service
- £5 million pound public liability insurance.
- Multiple Gold CSCS card holders. All Decorators hold CSCS cards.
- SMSTS certificate
- 3 day First aid course certificate (appointed first aider)
- Decorators with Asbestos awareness training, IPAF/MEWP tickets.
- Out of office hours/flexible working hours
- Limited company number 10744317
Qualifications & Accreditation's (Nicholas Murphy)
- City & Guilds NVQ level 1 & 2 Reg number - 00876091
- City & Guilds NVQ level 3 advanced craft Reg number - 00876091
- SMSTS certification
- Gold CSCS card holder
- 3 Day first aid course (appointed first aider)
- CITB health,safety and environment test certificate.
- CITB Health & safety awareness course
- CITB safe erection of mobile towers/manual handling course
- CRB checks with certificates.
Sherborne St. John, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 9LA
Basingstoke, Hook, Lymington, Chertsey, Tadley, Hampshire