Interviewed by Checkatrade
5 accreditations checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
PRC Electrical services is a family run business which was founded in 2004.
We are Full Scope Part P, 17th edition and City & Guilds qualified, registered with electrical organisation NAPIT.
Also we pride ourselves in being Hampshire county council (Trading standards approved contractors), and are CHAS registered.
PRC Electrical Services work to strict deadlines within technically demanding environments and cover all aspects of repair, maintenance and installation.
We never leave a site untidy and will do what it takes to meet the customers requirements and leave them feeling very happy with the works competed.
Some of the aspects of electrical works we cover are;
- Periodic inspection & certification to BS7671 Regulations. For customers wanting to check the condition of electrics in a property (IEE wiring regulations BS7671 require that periodic inspection and testing of electrical installations are carried out at such intervals: Office buildings-every 5 years Retail premises- every 3 years Domestic dwellings- at change of occupancy or every 10 years).
- Landlord Electrical safety reports
- P.A.T testing
- Domestic/ Commercial/ Industrial electrical works, single phase and 3 phase installations.
- Photo-voltaic solar installations (MCS accredited and registered with REAL assurance and Solar Trade Association).
- Security systems
- CCTV systems
- Access control Installations
- Fire/ and Emergency lighting systems.
Some of our other qualifications are;
- City and guilds part 2 electrical
- City and guilds electrician certificate
- City and guilds PAT testing
- City and guilds 2391 Inspection and testing
- City and guilds level 3 requirements for electrical installations (BS7671 2008)
- City and guilds photo-volvic solar installations (2010)
- ECA qualification on inspection, testing and fault diagnosis on fire alarm system
- AICO certificate for radio link smoke alarm installation and product awareness
- Level 3 Pearson BTEC advance award in Access Control
For quotation or information on any of the services we offer whether it be house hold electrics, access control, Lettings, commercial/ industrial/ Domestic, to Solar systems please feel free to give us a call or send us an email and we look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your interest
Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO7 8QZ
Cowplain, Denmead, Dorset, Hampshire, Havant, Horndean, Portsmouth, Surrey, Waterlooville, West Sussex