From their membership interview and background checks, this is what Checkatrade knows about Power Pest Control:
Accreditations and memberships
- Royal Society for Public Health certificate awarded to Lucy Follett who has been awarded the RSPH Level Two Certificate in Pest Control - Accreditation Number 100/1631/4.
- Essex Environmental Supplies Limited Certificate of Competence is awarded to Paul Inglis who has received basic training in Insect biology, behaviour and the safe use of Insecticides.
- Operator Training Certificate awarded to Paul Inglis who has successfully achieved the high standards required for the operation of the following Mobile Work Platforms.
- British Pest Control Association - BPC Diploma Part 1 awarded to Mr T.M.Millar. Certificate number 3029.
- British Pest Control Association - BPC Diploma Part 2 awarded to Mr T.M.Millar. Certificate number 4800
- British Pest Control Association - BPC Diploma Part 1 awarded to Mr R.Messant. Certificate number 2801.
- British Pest Control Association - BPC Diploma Part 2 awarded to Mr R.Messant Certificate number 2923
- SX Environmental Certificate of Attendance awarded to Scott Morton who has received Training and Instruction in Rodent Biology, Control Methods and the Safe Use of Rodenticides.
- RSPH level 2 award in Pest management awarded to Paul Inglis on February 2014
Interviewed in 2012
|Trading address verified
|Agreed to Checkatrade Standard
|Limited company checked
||No. 874 5253 03
|Public liability insurance
||Current - verified 21 Mar 2017