Interviewed by Checkatrade
1 accreditation checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Thank you for looking at my details: I have been providing a quality maintenance service and home improvements for local landlords and domestic properties, since 2000.
Although I am, by trade, a qualified gas engineer, I consider myself to be highly skilled and experienced in many areas that may improve or enhance your home.
I have recently invested in a Thermal Imaging Camera that allows me to detect any damp issues by penetrating deep into the masonry of your property walls, rather than just probing into the outer skin of the wall. This offers a much more accurate reading to any damp issues that you may have.
Please look through my feedback and I look forward to hearing from you.
Some of the work that I can undertake includes:
- Central Heating Installations, Servicing & Repairs
- Damp proofing DPC injection and surveys
- Bathroom fitting (showers, baths, sinks and toilets.)
- Jet Washing (decking, patios, driveways, gutters, etc )
- Boiler installation.
- Cooker installation.
- Landlord certificates.
- Unvented cylinder installation.
- Pipework installation.
- Property maintenance.
- Painting & Decorating.
- Laying of Laminate Flooring.
Reading, Berkshire, RG1 5LR
Reading area only