Interviewed by Checkatrade
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
I am a construction operative with 10 years experience running my own firm.
I have managed multi man sites working from ground level up, from footings and foundations, to luxury extensions. Experienced and comfortable working in stressful situations and where it is required working to tight dead lines. I can read Architectural drawings and structural.
My qualifications allow me to utilise the following strengths and if given the chance I am able to bring and use these skills to all of my work.
I have developed my own design ideas into a coherent proposal to communicate ideas and concepts to convince clients to use our firm. I have also worked and understand CAD software also understanding British Standard Regulation and established legislation understanding Of CDM, Health and safety.
For 2 years I completed work on my own house converting a single story 3 bedroom into a 5 bedroom 2 story mansion with garage conversion and all new plumbing, electric’s, installation, partition walls, double glazing, landscaping, new driveway.
I have a consistent record in delivering extraordinary results in growth, revenue and profitability.
- Extensive understanding of construction and building development.
- Excellent knowledge of the end-to-end supply chain.
- Seek and used feedback constructively with the aim of achieving positive results.
- Demonstrated a sense of urgency and communicated priorities effectively to the team.
- Clearly understood and communicated team strategy and objectives and translated them into understandable goals for all members of the team.
I have an excellent understanding of Excel, Word and PowerPoint with an excellent attention to detail. I think and operate with global and strategic perspective making decisions based on well thought out analysis and sound judgment.
Cuffley, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 4JJ
London Hertfordshire and Guernsey johns wood,Chelsea,Hamstead,fulham,Notting Hill,Islington,bank