Interviewed by Checkatrade
Checkatrade standard signed
We are a small family business with a heritage in carpentry, providing professional building services including
- complete refurbishments,
- garage conversions,
- removing load bearing walls,
- installing structural steelwork,
- kitchen fitting,
- wood flooring,
- storage solutions,
- painting & decorating
- supported with fully certified gas and electrical services.
We take on small to large projects and are happy to work under industry recognised contracts like the JCT Home owner's agreement.
We have a proven track record for reliability, fairness, good quality work and courteous dealings.
Our process for project commissions entails:
- Site visit to discuss and survey yout requirements
- Formal cost estimate sent as a PDF via email
- Estimate of the duration of works
- Your instruction to commission our services
- Completing JCT homeowner's contract
- Assistance with aquiring trade parking permits (cheaper than visitor permits)
- Liaising with LABC/Engineer/Architect as required
- Weekly updates on progress and costs
- Statement or invoice at conclusion of works
Would you like some more information? Interested in a no obligation estimate?
Please give us a call or send us an email.
We look forward to hearing from you.
East London, South East London, Waltham Forest & Redbridge