Interviewed by Checkatrade
Checkatrade standard signed
Hello and Welcome,
My name is Luke and I have over 17 years’ experience in carpentry.
I live in the area Raynes Park, over recent years I have built a good working relationship with local home owners and I look forward to continuing this with you.
My 17 years of experience has allowed me to obtain many skills in a variety of carpentry tasks.
Below is some of the skills I can offer to improve your home:
- As you can see from my feedback. I specialise in second fix and finishing carpentry.
- Hanging doors and fitting door furniture. Buildings move over time and so to do frames and linings. I can achieve an excellent finish in the most difficult of frames.
- Hang new soft wood or hard wood doors.
- A new front door contemporary or old to suit the style of your house.
- I can ease and adjust old doors.
- Install new skirting board and architrave. Hardwood, softwood and MDF.
- Brand new kitchen or perhaps just a work top changed? We can work together to create your dream kitchen.
- Alcove cabinets and shelves, bring your Terrace house back to life. Offering oringinal Victorian style or something more contemporary with Floating shelves.
- SPACE!!!!!!!!!! is precious in London, I can offer solutions to this with bespoke wardrobes or storage under stairs.
- Laminate, engineered, wooden flooring.
All the above would include a free visit, consultation, so we can conclude what is best result for your needs and style.
We also offer all First Fix Carpentry, staircases, pitch roof, partition walls, dormas.
A good tradesman never blames his tools. I believe it is equally as important to have the best tools on the market especially when it comes to dust management. All my tools are adapted to fit a dust extractor this keeps mess and dust to a minimum, a big importance when working in people's properties. This is after all your pride and joy, all my tools are PAT tested frequently and the best on the market offering the best end result possible.
If you have any questions regarding the above or any other carpentry task, please do not hesitate to contact me via my contact telephone number or preferred by email.
Thank you for reading, please feel free to browse my catalogue of work.
I look forward to hearing from you
London, SW20 8DT
Balham, Borough of Merton, Clapham, Croydon, London, Middlesex, Raynes park, Surbiton, Wimbledon