From their membership interview and background checks, this is what Checkatrade knows about Simply Electrical:
Accreditations and memberships
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Electrical Installation Theory and Practice part one 23600
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Electrical Installation Theory and Practice part two 23600
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate of Competence for The Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment 2377
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations 500/3517/4.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in The Requirements for Electrical Installations (16th to 17th edition update to BS7671 2008) 500/3446/7.
- City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Services - Electrical Installation (Building and Structures) (10028547).
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Knowledge of Electrical Installation Engineering.
- NET Training Organisation Certificate for passing all sections of the Practical Skills Test Achievement Measurement 2 (AM2).
- JIB Certificate for successfully passing the ECS Health & Safety Assessment.
- IPAF Operator Training Certificate for the operation of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms, Mobile Vertical (3a), Mobile Boom (3b) expires 31/102014.
- FLUOR Ltd Certificate for successfully completing the Asbestos Awareness training course.
- NAPIT member number 13865.
Interviewed in 2010
|Trading address verified
|Agreed to Checkatrade Standard
|Limited company checked
|Public liability insurance
||Current - verified 7 Aug 2017