Interviewed by Checkatrade
1 accreditation checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Trained by my father, uncles and grandfather from childhood (bespoke timber frame house manufacturers and builders). I was apprenticed by my father in 1997 as a carpenter and joiner. Due to this early start, and exposure to the whole breadth of house building, I have a very well rounded understanding of the construction and renovation process from start to finish.
I took a break from the building trade in the late 90's, early 2000's and studied Architecture at the Scott Sutherland school for two years. I realised that the craft of joinery and carpentry was my true passion and have never looked back. This did instil an understanding of the professional side of building and supplemented my technical drawing skills from school.
I am polite, friendly and honest. I am easy to work with. I give advice when asked, or I feel it necessary, but also take instruction well. I will not bodge or cut corners. I do not play any of the typical London "builder" tactics ie. deliberately under-price jobs to later ramp up the cost, sell on jobs to rogue contractors, hire casual labour from a DIY store corner, etc, etc. I have been in the building trade all my life and continue to hone my skills every day.
- Kitchens of all types. Modern, traditional, in frame of hundreds of variations. Custom made and bespoke. Designed, specified and draughted. I can do lovely mid range to upper kitchens bought in from specialist manufacturers. I can hand make for truly bespoke but these are very expensive.
- Granite and marble countertops.
- Bedroom wardrobes and furniture.
- Doors, cabinetry, hardwood flooring, staircases, and all types of woodwork.
- Structural alterations.
- All trades associated including plasterers, plumbers, electricians, decorators, ceramic tilers, etc.
I balance quality, speed and efficiency.
I offer a full range of construction and building trades with specialist subcontractors and professionals when required.
My work has been featured on national television, national television advertising, magazine featured and used in digital and print media.
Due to the vagaries onsite it is often best to contact me via email. If you would prefer to call then please call my mobile as I am rarely at home during the day.
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 07432 342483
Home: 020 8847 3123
Please Note: I do not undertake handyman, decoration or windows/glazing unless accompanied by other building work.
Isleworth, Greater London, TW7 6SB
West & South West London and Surrey Borders.