Interviewed by Checkatrade
1 accreditation checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Trained by my father, uncles and grandfather from childhood (bespoke timber frame house manufacturers and builders). Apprenticed in 1997, qualifying as a carpenter and joiner, I have since also trained as a bricklayer. Due to this early start, and exposure to the whole breadth of house building, I have a very well rounded understanding of the construction process from start to finish.
- Kitchens, doors and woodwork.
- Bespoke joinery, cabinetry, hardwood flooring, and staircases.
- Extensions (traditional brick build, thermal block or high performance timber frame).
- Loft conversions.
- Structural alterations.
- General building and brickwork.
- General carpentry.
- Traditional cut timber or engineered truss roofs.
- Slate and tiled pitched roofs.
- GRP, EPDM and liquid flat roofing systems.
I balance quality, speed and efficiency.
I offer a full range of construction and building trades with specialist subcontractors and professionals when required.
My work has been featured on national television, national television advertising, magazine featured and used in digital and print media.
Due to the vagaries onsite it is often best to contact me via email. If you would prefer to call then please call my mobile as I am rarely at home during the day.
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 07432 342483
Home: 020 8847 3123
Please Note: I do not undertake handyman, decoration or windows/glazing unless accompanied by other building work.
Isleworth, Greater London, TW7 6SB
West & South West London and Surrey Borders.