We cover all aspects of electrical work residential, shops, restaurants, pubs, factories and warehouses. We take on very small jobs such as installing an extra socket to designing and installing electrics to large buildings.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) for Home buyers and Landlords
- Outside Lights & Security Lighting
- Maintenance and Fault Finding
- Electric Showers
- Lighting Installations
- Complete Rewiring
- Extra sockets & Switches
- Consumer Unit, Fuse Boards Replacements
- Extractor Fans & Hoods
- Appliance Connections
- Smoke and Heat Detectors to BS 5839-6:2004
- Kitchen, Bathroom and Loft Conversion Installations
When the time comes to sell your property, your purchaser’ s surveyors will ask for evidence that modifiable domestic electrical work, installed after January 2005 complies with the new Building Regulations. There will be two ways to prove compliance. A certificate showing that the work has been done by a competent installer who is registered under a Self-Certification scheme.
A completion certificate from the local authority saying that the installation has approval under the Building Regulations. This however, is dependent on the owner who has ordered the work, on providing relevant electrical test certificates on completion of the installation, from a competent person.