Interviewed by Checkatrade
1 accreditation checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Wes Seaman, City & Guilds qualified carpenter with over 15 years experience.
- Finished 4 year apprenticeship and became fully qualified in 2002. Became self-employed in 2004 & started WCS. Regular sub-contractor to other small businesses.
- Conscientious, efficient, takes pride in attention to detail, producing high quality finishes.
- Use quality materials from reliable suppliers that enable me to produce work I feel able to assure.
- Take a considerate approach to working in people’s homes, keeping things neat and tidy.
- Can provide design advice & assist with planning bespoke projects, e.g. built-in wardrobes, & can supply to-scale drawings to help customers choose the design that best suits their needs.
- Recently moved to Woodley with my partner but I cover the Hampshire/ Berkshire/ Surrey borders.
Free quotes/ consultations - if you think you have a project I may be able to assist with please get in touch or visit my website for more information on WCS www.wcs-carpentry.co.uk.
I often have my hands full during the day so if I don’t answer the phone please leave a voice mail - I’ll endeavour to get back to you ASAP.
NO SALES CALLS PLEASE
Woodley, Reading, Berkshire, RG5 4XP
Fleet, Reading, Maidenhead, Henley, Camberley, anywhere in the Surrey, Berkshire & Hampshire areas