Interviewed by Checkatrade
1 accreditation checked
Checkatrade standard signed
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to a recent bereavement within the family, Jack We will no longer be taking new bookings as from the 11/10/16. The business will be relocating to the South West of England at the Beginning of November 2016 and will no longer cover the Birmingham area. My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your continued support.
Wintermantle Chimney Sweeps are a professional & highly trained chimney sweeping service, registered with The National Association of Chimney Sweeps, offering a range of chimney related services for domestic & commercial customers.
Jack Wintermantle, The owner of Wintermantle Chimney Sweeps started the business some 7 years ago when he was living in Normandy, France. Previously he worked within the building industry, firstly as a labourer and then a plasterer and has sound knowledge of traditional techniques on older buildings. Originally from Earlswood near Solihull, he has come back to his roots. Jack can now be seen driving around from customer to customer in his Black Land Rover.
Work & Services
- All chimneys swept.
- Industry standard Certificates of Sweeping issued for insurance purposes. (Domestic & Commercial)
- Smoke evacuation checks.
- Bird’s nests removed & disposed of.
- Bird guards/chimney cowls supplied & fitted.
- Chimney pots supplied & fitted
- Capping of disused chimneys
- Fully insured up to £2,000,000.
- Free advice and quotations.
- And, Yes... We do attend weddings in traditional Victorian dress to wish you good luck!
Alcester Road, Birmingham, Worcestershire, B48 7HX
We cover all areas within a 20 mile radius of junction 3 of the M42 as we are based at Portway.