Interviewed by Checkatrade
9 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
A Plumbing & Building Services is a local, independent business specialising in plumbing & heating.
I am a fully trained engineer that started off as an apprentice for Hammersmith & Fulham Council.
With over ten years of 24hr call out, general maintenance and installation experience, I decided to start this company. Now fully operational the company contracts for the council, housing associations, landlords, private home owners and major contractors on and off site.
Based in West London but open to cover most of Greater London.
We understand the importance of training when it comes to plumbing & heating work. That is why we hold the following qualifications to ensure that the job is done right:
- NVQ level 3 in plumbing
- Gas competency qualification (registered Gas Safe engineer)
- Water regulations qualification
- Hot water systems & safety (including Unvented HWS)
- Heating systems & boiler fault breakdown specialists (qualifications handed to us by UK training centres as well as manufacturers such as Glow Worm & Vaillant)
We strive for perfection and guarantee all work carried out. Below is a breakdown of work that we cover:
- Gas safety certificates
- Boiler services, breakdowns & installations
- Central heating works
- Power flushing
- Both vented & unvented hot water systems
- 24/7 Emergency works
- General maintenance
- New installations
- Project management
Chelsea, Hammersmith & Fulham, Holland Park, Kensington, Kew, Kilburn, Ladbroke Grove, London, North West London, Notting Hill, Richmond, West London