Interviewed by Checkatrade
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Welcome to Absolute Leak Detection's Checkatrade Page.
We are a small freindly business with 11 years experience in the industry.
What We Offer:
- Water leak detection. (Internal hot, cold and central heating pipe work. locate, Access & repair).
- Water supply pipe leak detection (Locate, Access & Repair).
- Water supply pipe moling.
- Leak detection for rain water and rising damp.
- Fully detailed / imaged insurance company recognised reports.
What we can trace leaks on?:
- Leaking central heating pipe work or boiler issues
- Leaking hot or cold water pipes
- Leaking bathroom facilities
- Leaking external incoming water supplies
- Rising damp
- Ingression of rain water
Non-evasive leak detection:
- Have you water damage to floor coverings, ceilings or walls?
- A spinning water meter but nothing in use within the house or a high-water bill?
- Loft tanks constantly running?
- Combination boiler losing in pressure?
- Is your plumber / builder scratching their heads and your worried that everything must be excavated or taken out to locate the cause?
Then we can help by locating the cause of the above issues without causing any damage until the source of the damage / leak is exposed and ready for repair.
9 times out of ten we only need to remove 1-2 floor tiles or floor boards to access a leak under a floor and make a repair which saves a lot of disruption and excess damage / mess.
Using the highest tech equipment of thermal imaging cameras, moisture meters, endoscopes, ground micro phones and tracer gases and dyes we can locate your leak or the source of damage, even if any issue with rainwater ingression or rising damp is apparent. This can be identified by taking plaster / concrete samples to carry out a salts test.
We offer a full service of locating the leak, making access / excavating of the leak, repairing the leak and completing a fully detailed insurance company recognised report. The report covers all damage caused by the leak, how we found the leak, and the access work which was required to repair the leak. The report also includes full advisories of works required to remedy the damage and the dampness still present if any.
Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, SS9 5XQ
Leigh-on-Sea, Bury St. Edmunds, Westcliff-on-Sea, Coulsdon, Essex