Interviewed by Checkatrade
8 accreditations checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Welcome to AJS & Son`s Electrical Services page.
Hi my name is Allan, I have been in the electrical industry for over 15 years. I am a fully qualified, 18th edition, JIB Approved electrician. My company is registered with the National Association of Professional Inspectors and Testers (NAPIT). AJS & Sons are fully insured, and Kent trading standards approved. I am a part P full scope electrical installer able to notify any applicable electrical work to the relevant local building control.
I have decided to become a member of Checkatrade to build a lasting reputation, and customer satisfaction is my highest priority! I can offer free no obligation quotes at a time convenient to you.
Please call for a free, no obligation quote.
My services include but are not limited to:
- Inspection and testing
- Electrical installation condition reporting (EICR)
- Landlord safety certificates
- Fuse board replacement.
- Electrical installation (Domestic & Commercial).
- exterior power/lighting/distribution.
- partial rewires i.e kitchens.
- full rewires (vacant properties).
- Electrical repair.
- Electric shower installation.
- Immersion element replacement.
- Storage heater replacement/repairs
- small-scale air-conditioning installation.
- smoke detection systems.
- loft conversions/extensions.
- T.V Aerial installation.
My Trade qualifications
- City & Guilds 2360 1&2 electrical installation
- City & Guilds 2382-18, 18th edition of the wiring regulations (2018)
- City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing
- City & Guilds 2356 NVQ Level 3 electrical installation.
- JIB Approved Electrician (Gold card)
- Electrical duty holder
- PASMA & IPAF 3a/3b
- NAPIT full scope registered.
- Kent trading standards approved.
- DBS Cleared in January 2019.
Gillingham, Rainham, Rochester, Maidstone, Strood, Tonbridge, Chatham, Wainscott, Hoo, Higham, Aylesford, Paddock Wood, Kings Hill, Sevenoaks, Wrotham, West Kingsdown, Medway, Kent.