Interviewed by Checkatrade
10 accreditations checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
We understand that when water ingress happens it can be daunting, as often you cannot see the problem and can only rely on the integrity of the roofing contractor to correctly identify the source of the ingress and the actions needed to rectify the problem.
As a company, our key aim is to act with integrity and provide you with a friendly, expert professional advice and a service that you can have confidence and faith in.
We cover ALL works from a slipped tile to more complex full roofing projects and commercial works. We have over 300 feedbacks and have been members of Checkatrade for over 7 years and have 7 professional accreditations.
John Aldridge leads our family run company; During your free survey appointment, John will source the problem; offer advice on the works needed and the products and services available. A fully detailed quote is returned to you via email or post including the products we use and the build method recommended for your project.
We are among the very few members of Checkatrade that have chosen to undergo the rigorous process to become members of the Government-licensed Competent Roofer Scheme. www.competentroofer.co.uk
By using a registered Competent Roofer, you can save not only time and money but will have the added reassurance that the work carried out complies with all relevant standards and importantly, that your legal obligations are met.
Using a competent roofer ensures;
- Your roofer is Competent – Registered Competent Roofing contractors are fully audited and have their workmanship inspected prior to joining the scheme, and regularly throughout their membership.
- Your roofer is Compliant – Registered Competent Roofing contractors must not only work to the current Building Regulations, they also Undertake a full office audit by a Competent Roofer Auditor against the most up to date British Standards and best practices.
- Your work is Certified – If 50% or more of your roof needs to be replaced, then under Building Regulations, your Local Authority needs to be notified a minimum of 48 hours before work commences. As a competent roofer, we are uniquely authorised to self-certify that our work complies with the current Building Regulations meaning there is no need to notify building control (which also saves the fee involved). When the work is complete and signed off you will be issued the correct paperwork to show build compliance, this will be needed if you decide to sell in the future.
- Your work is Covered – A ten-year insurance backed guarantee is included with notification of roof refurbishment works up to a value of £50,000 (also available for commercial/industrial works). Works are also covered by works in progress insurance meaning you are covered from the day work starts.
For works not covered under competent roofer scheme, we offer a ten-year insurance backed insurance guarantee through The Confederation of Roofers.
Our roofing services for residential and commercial clients throughout London and the Home Counties Includes:
- All Domestic minor roof & chimney repairs
- All Domestic new work & re-roofing, Slate, Concrete and Man-made tiles
- Flat roofing systems,3 layers felt
- HT250 high performance built up felt roll and pour method or torch-on system
- Firestone rubber roofing
- Green roofing systems
- Lead roofing
- Guttering including new work & repair
- UPVC cladding fascia’s and soffits
- Asbestos, garage sheet roofing converted to a flat roof system
- Moss removal
- All commercial roofing and Heritage Church works.
- Roofing management for landlords and agents
- Full method and risk assessment and full CDM 2015 (domestic health & safety)
Take a tour of our recently launched mobile/tablet friendly website!
Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey, TW16 7JZ
Ealing, Elmbridge, Epsom, Fulham., Hounslow, Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Runnymede, Spelthorne, Wandsworth