Interviewed by Checkatrade
6 accreditations checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
All Works Group is a Virginia Water based domestic property maintenance company, providing electrical services to homes.
All certificates are Niceic Approved Contractor and Domestic Installer (certificates are PDF generated)
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
- Visual Condition Report
- Minor Works Certificate (issued for small addition or alteration to existing installation)
- Electrical Installation Certificate (issued for new, addition or alternation works)
- Installation or upgrade of Halogen and fluorescent lighting to LED lighting.
- Replacement or installation of all ceiling, wall and floor lighting.
- Dimming and Automation controls, replacement or installation of the following
- Lutron Graffic Eye, Rania and Sivoia Blinds installation or replacement (please note; we do not work on Lutron Homeworks systems)
- Rako wired/wireless lighting control
- Wise controls wired/wireless lighting (Including garden controls)
- Forbes & Lomax controls
- John Cullen lighting
- Mode lighting controls
- Replacement or installation of smoke/Heat and Carbon monoxide detector
- Accessories & fixed appliance installation
- Replacement or installation of sockets, switched spurs, light switches, cooker isolators, shower switches, dimmer switch/module, transformer/Downlight installation or replacement.
- Electric cooker or hob (please note we do not supply appliances)
- Garden and security lighting replacement or installation
- PAT testing (Portable Appliance Testing) with PDF certificate issued on completion
CENTRAL HEATING AND HOT WATER
Replacement and installation of:
- immersion heater timers
- wired/wireless thermostats
- boiler wiring and heating control wiring centres
CONSUMER UNIT UPGRADES
Fuse box replacement or installation for homes and offices to BS7671 Amendment 3 (non-combustible metal fuse box with full RCD or preferred RCBO protection)
- Installation or upgrade of earth bonding to gas and water pipes
FAULT FINDING AND DIAGNOSTICS
- Investigatory work to identify faults such as tripping circuits, loss of power, flickering lights and burning smells
We mainly operate in SW postcodes of London but since having an office in Virginia Water we were enabling our services over a wider radius.
We are NICEIC registered working to British Standard BS 7671 (IEE) to meet safety regulations.
To start we cover areas of London between SW1-SW20 and W1-W14 postcodes. Also we cover KT, TW, GU, SL postcodes of Surrey and Berkshire which include the salubrious areas of;
· Virginia water
· St. George's hill
· Esher and
We offer a 12 months’ workmanship guarantee on all our services and a discount on labour for new customers.
Virginia Water, Surrey
All SW1-SW20, W1-W14 London postcodes plus all KT, TW, GU and SL postcodes of Surrey and Berkshire.