Specialising in building restoration and conservation work for over 23 years, we work to deliver excellent workmanship, free advice and the most up to date competitive rates for all our services.
Our work in the stone cleaning and restoration industry goes back two generations to one of the first restoration companies founded in the London area.
Many of our techniques and skills have been handed down through older generations of craftsmen whose well trodden Path we follow with pride and respect. Our work history has seen many successful restoration properties of all types from buildings of national importance to local period property restoration projects all of which have been completed with the same principles of restoration and dedication by our committed team.
Since 2014 we have focused our small business on the restoration of period properties of all types in and around the Greater London area. Since then, we found a market for our unique set of skills and services by private homeowners who may have purchased a property that had been neglected whist in previous ownership and without fully knowing or understanding the consequences of previously poorly carried out work.
In most cases however, we are hired to update the facades of properties by cleaning and repointing the brickwork. We have found over time, that our work not only pleases the many clients we have had but attracts the many we have yet to meet.
Our small team of skilled workers carry out the following works to a the best possible standard.
* The removal and re-pointing to brickwork (we cover and can replicate any known style pointing including traditional tuckpointing)
* The correct use and application of traditional lime mortars.
* The chemical cleaning and treatment of brickwork and stone.
*Repairs to all types of sandstone, limestone and brickwork.
* Rendering and plastering.
* Sandblasting. (where appropriate)
* High pressure jet washing. (DOFF Cleaning)
* The removal of masonry paint.
* The repairing and painting of external masonry, windows and doors.
* The restoration of internal feature walls with designed mortar finishes.
* Consultation and guidance on water ingress, defective masonry components and remedial approaches as in line with current building regulations and local conservation policies.
While our work can sound rather specialised we can assure you our prices are not.
We offer a no obligation free quote and work closely with our valued clients with total clarity and transparency from the very start.
London and the southeast.