Interviewed by Checkatrade
Checkatrade standard signed
We pride ourselves on our commitment to provide a professional and speedy service at all times, whilst maintaining the highest quality of work. We're based in Oxfordshire and we can cover all of England & Wales for the services listed below.
What We Provide For Sewage Treatment Plants & Pump Stations-
- Domestic & commercial Systems
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Call-outs & Repairs
- Emergency Call-outs
- Rebuilds & Refurbishments
- Commissions & New Install Checks
- Effluent Testing
We have expert knowledge of UK sewage treatment plant and pump stations. We have carried out full rebuilds, maintenance, refurbishments and repairs on all models, including the following brands -
Klargester / Entec / Condor / WPL / CPC / Titan / AirOtec / Lowara / Grundfos / Flygt / KSB
What you can expect from every visit -
- Clear communication - Courtesy calls or texts before arrival with a full detailed report and invoice sent the same day as the visit
- Friendly and approachable, offer an explanation onsite of any work carried out
- Affordable & unbeatable prices
- Expert Advice and workmanship
- Safe & responsible attitude towards all work
- A quick response to all contact
Additional Information -
Services are available 7 days a week all year round and with an onsite response within 24 hours for any emergency callouts.
Close partnerships with tankering companies allowing any of your tank emptying needs to be dealt with easily on my behalf, all scheduling can be arranged so you don't have to worry about it, also keeping things simple by having one contact to deal with.
For more information please visit www.barrettwater.co.uk or you can call 01295 367412 for all enquiries.
Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, Northamptonshire, Coventry, Stratford, Rugby, Swindon, Birmingham, Redditch, Milton Keynes, Hampshire, Reading