“Bathrooms at Source is a tale of two organisations. On one hand, our fitter was excellent, installing the bathroom to a high standard. Unfortunately, the expertise of the showroom didn’t meet the same level with poor communications, mis-ordering, spiralling costs, broken timeliness and generally shambolic project management.”
Verified by Staff
– Customer in London ( 1 ) 4 September 2018
Response from Bathrooms At Source:
In reply to our recent ‘bad review ‘ from our customer, I think this is completely unwarranted and very biased based on the following.
- Changes at last minute which caused delays and expensive to our company , none of which was forwarded onto the client
- Divided opinions as to what they wanted done
- Products that were out of stock which we made them fully aware of immediately / up dated
- Went back to last fix and snag all queries
As you see from Our many previous reviews , we try to do our best and be as honest as we can …but on this occasion we could not meet the clients expectations , and for that We are truly sorry.