From their membership interview and background checks, this is what Checkatrade knows about CDS Electrical:
Accreditations and memberships
- Environment Agency Upper Tier Waste Carriers Licence
- City & Guilds certificate in inspection, testing and certification of electrical installations 239101
- City & Guilds record of achievements towards the part two certificate in electrical installation competences
- City & Guilds certificate in 16th edition of the IEE wiring regulations
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (16th to 17th edition update to BS 7671 2008
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Knowledge of Electrical Installation Engineering
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the requirements for Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ in electrotechnical Services - Electrical Installation (Building and Structures)
- Asbestos Training Limited - Unlicensed Works with ACM's to HSG 210 Course
- NICEIC certificate of attendance - attended a training course on the subject of guidance on emergency lighting and fire alarms covering elements of BS 5266 & BS 5839
- Successfully passed the ECS Health & Safety assessment having attained the required standard set by The Electrical Contracting Industry
- Certificate of training for completing FGas City & Guilds 2079 at Ellis Training Works
- City & Guilds level 2 certificate awarded in F Gas and ODS regulations: Category - 2079-11
- Certificate of attendance - has attended DUKSE11-Altherma (low temp) installation course
- Federation of Small Business member
- Ellis Training Works Certificate held for F Gas City & Guilds 2079, held by Corin Dudley.
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in F Gas and ODS Regulations: Category 1 500/5730/3, held by Daniel Briscoe.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certificate for Electrical, fire alarm, air conditioning and solar power installation, maintenance and testing.
Criminal Background Check successfully completed on Corin Dudley on 26/05/2016.
Interviewed in 2011
|Trading address verified
|Agreed to Checkatrade Standard
||Mr Corin Dudley
|Limited company checked
||Yes: registered as Corin Dudley Electrical Services Ltd. No. 04545594
||No. 800 4766 52
|Public liability insurance
||Current - verified 31 Dec 2018