From their membership interview and background checks, this is what Checkatrade knows about CGB Electrical Services Ltd:
Accreditations and memberships
- Alfred McAlpine Certificate issued to C Brown who attended an Asbestos Awareness Course 2007.
- Highbury College Certificate issued to C Brown who has successfully completed a Course in Basic First Aid 2007.
- City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology Installations (Buildings & Structures) awarded to C Brown 2008.
- Bee Safe Training Certificate awarded to C Brown in Confined Space Safety Awareness issued 2009.
- City & Guilds Certificate awarded to C Brown in Safety Rules & Procedures - Electrical 2009.
- JIB/City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Electrotechnical Services - Electrical Installation awarded to C Brown 2010.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (16th to 17th edition update to BS 7671 2008) awarded to C Brown 2010.
- www.pat-testing-course.com Certificate of Competence awarded to C Brown who has successfully completed an In-Service Inspection & Testing of Electrical Equipment Course 2010.
- IPAF Operator Training Certificate awarded to C Brown - Static Boom (1b) issued 2010 and expires 31/08/2015.
- City & Guilds Level 1 & 2 Key Skills Certificate in Information & Communication Technology (2004) & Application of Number (2004) awarded to C Brown 2010.
Interviewed in 2012
|Trading address verified
|Agreed to Checkatrade Standard
||Mr Christopher Brown
|Limited company checked
||Yes: registration no. 07321107
|Public liability insurance
||Current - verified 21 Sep 2017
||AXA Insurance UK plc