Interviewed by Checkatrade
1 accreditation checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Public Liability Insurance Expired
'To provide our clients with a completely unique experience during the design and installation of their new kitchen that they will always refer their friends, colleagues and family members to us forever'.
How do we do this?
We observe what our competitors do and then do the opposite!
- We don't do the hard sell, we design, educate and advise.
- We don't tell you what you must have, we ask you what you want.....then we listen.
- Offer must end today!.....instead, we make sure you're 100% happy before you go ahead.
- We don't do 70% off sales, our profit margins were not that high to start off with!
- We don't pass you from department to department, you have regular contact with your
designer throughout the whole process, including their mobile number.
- You don't pay in full up front! The final balance is only paid when you are 100% satisfied.
Most importantly, our designers are not paid commission on your kitchen. Our attention is solely focused on our client, their kitchen and complete satisfaction. Which is why over 90% of our work is generated by referrals from our existing clients.
Over the last 26 years we have also continued to build great relationships with interior designers, architects and building contractors.
Our aim is to enhance the products and service they offer their clients by
- sharing our experience and expertise
- consulting on projects, materials, colours and styles
- providing professional plans, elevations and 3D visuals
- sharing our contacts, suppliers and resources
- saving them and their clients time and money by getting it right the first time.
If you or your client is considering moving, extending or building their home then feel free to get in touch for a free initial consultation.
, Borehamwood, Chigwell, Epping, Ilford, London, Loughton, Rainham, Romford, South Woodford , Upminster, Wanstead, Woodford