Interviewed by Checkatrade
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Crestra Ltd is the trading arm of Groundwork Creswell, Ashfield and Mansfield (GCAM), a regeneration charity working to improve the local environment, the lives of people and local businesses.
GCAM incorporated Crestra in 2000 to deal with additional regeneration activities that were not part of their charitable objectives. Crestra now mainly carries out construction and landscaping- related social and economic regeneration programmes at a local and regional level. Crestra work towards enhancing the appearance of neighbourhoods whilst improving local property stock and community safety.
To achieve this, we aim to operate a number of programmes. Our area of expertise include the following:
- New build housing and other property services such as extensions and renovations.
- Commercial and public building services which include refurbishment, restoration and extensions.
- Conversion of commercial into residential units.
- Commercial and domestic housing insulation, domestic security measures, handy person and home safety.
- Land-based initiatives such as allotments, parks, play areas, schools, trails and derelict land improvement.
- Kitchen and bathroom installation.
Shireoaks, Worksop, Nottinghamshire
We mainly work in the following areas: Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire and South Yorkshire although we will consider travelling further in some occasions