Welcome to “Custodia CCTV”
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as a small family CCTV company which has been trading within the Kent, Essex, Surrey & London post codes for the past 5 years now. Prior to this time I spent 7 years working as a service/installation engineer for a nationwide CCTV company that worked with the likes of the NHS, Grovenor Casinos, Debenhams, Currys/PC World, TK Maxx, Gap & HMV, to name just a few.
We have been steadily growing our customer base over this time and we are now proud to state that we now have 550+ fully maintained sites within the following sectors:
- Residential Properties
- Commercial Properties
- Retail Shops
- Post Offices
- Hair & Beauty Salons
- Restaurants, Café, Pubs & Micro Breweries
- Mini Cab offices
- MOT Garages
- Care Homes & Children Day Nurseries
- Pharmacies & Dental practices
- Churches & Mosques
- Construction Building Sites
- Fishing Lakes
I truly believe that the secret to our success so far has been down the following key fundamental standards that I myself and engineers comply with on each and every installation that we undertake. (All of which are regularly highlighted within our customer reviews found on both our Checkatrade & Yell pages)
- We always aim to achieve the full concealment of all cables, to give the appearance of a full wireless system.
- We always endeavour to leave no mess and full disposal of any rubbish created during our installations.
- Honest, polite & friendly fully trained engineers
- Full explanation prior to commence of any works undertaken & listening to any special requirements highlighted by the customer.
- Full system training & on-going support given on all installations carried out.
If you would like to arrange a free & non-obligational site visit for any new, upgrade or repair works, please do not hesitate to get in touch today!
Mr Danny Murrell
Company Owner & Director
Beckenham, Bexley, Bexleyheath, Bromley, Chingford, Chislehurst, Croydon, Dartford, Essex, Gravesend, Greenhithe, Ilford, Kent, London, Maidstone, Oxsted, Romford, Sevenoaks, Surrey, Tonbridge Wells