Interviewed by Checkatrade
10 accreditations checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
DEAN ELECTRICAL SERVICES LTD
FULLY INSURED, FULLY QUALIFIED, NAPIT APPROVED, PART P APPROVED, TRUST MARK MEMBER, COMPETENT PERSON SCHEME MEMBER.
We are an electrical company with over 18 years' experience, specialising in all electrical systems within single phase (230V) to three phase (400V) platforms.
We have worked on Projects over our years but not limited too;
- Office Fit-Outs;
- Transformer Rooms (in conjunction with DNO requirements);
- Communication Rooms ("Comms Rooms");
- Televisions Studios (First UK Aljazeera TV location Knightsbridge London);
- American Embassy Dental Suite (Grosvenor Square London);
- Property Guardian Inspections & Rectifications;
- Domestic Rewires, Consumer Unit Upgrades, Circuit Additions, Garage/ Outbuilding Supplies;
- Fault Finding & Rectification;
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR).
Our aim is to provide a quality and transparent service offering our skillset to enhance your installation requirements or to rectify the faults inherent in your electrical system. We pride ourselves on being thorough and that our installations meet (or in most cases exceed) the current wiring regulations.
OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU
Alongside our accredited governing body Napit we offer their standard Six Year Work Quality Guarantee, further details to this can be found here at Napit Work Quality Guarantee Terms. All of our new installations and/or circuit additions confirm to the current wiring regulations (18th Edition BS7671:2018) and all required notifications needed to conform with Part P of the Building Regulations will be submitted by us utilising our governing body Napit.
Whether you are seeking assistance Domestically or Commercially we can help you with some but not limited too our following services;
- Consumer Unit Upgrades
- Phase Upgrades (from single 230V to three 400V)
- Specialist Equipment Supplies
- Fault Finding & Rectification
- Condition Reports (EICR - Commonly known as Landlord Certificates)
- Lighting Upgrades
- Office Fit-Outs
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Vehicle Charging Points (OLEV Registered)
If the service you require isn't listed please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements.
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
We can be contacted directly by requesting a call back above or alternatively you can contact us through the following links which will also show you our alternative reviews and images;
London, Essex, Kent