Interviewed by Checkatrade
Checkatrade standard signed
I started out self employed in 2015 after 9 years at British Gas, initially coming through their market leading apprenticeship scheme. I wanted a company that could create warm and efficient homes tailored to customers specific needs.
With 13 years industry experience including
- Central heating design and installation
- Gas appliance servicing and breakdowns
- Cooker and fire installations
- Lanlord and homeowner safety inspections
- Under floor heating
- Unvented hot water
- Bespoke bathroom installation
- All aspects of general plumbing
We can cover all of the heating and plumbing needs of our customers. Gas safe registered, fully insured and a CSCS gold card holder, we consider our integrity and dedication vital in our ability to deliver fantastic results.
Waltham Abbey, Essex
Central London, East London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, North London