Interviewed by Checkatrade
Checkatrade standard signed
Dyno Rod Ltd was formed in 1987 as a family based business its aim is to deliver excellent customer service and is still our most important goal.
We pride ourselves in offering a reilable service with all our engineers being fully trained.
- High pressure water jetting for drainage and pipes and sewers.
- Rotary machining works for the cleaning of internal stack pipes, sinks, basins, toilets urinals etc.
- CCTV surveys of drainage, pipes and sewers. To include diagrammatic sketches, reports, recordings and recommendations as to WRC standards.
- Full home buyer/seller drainage survey prior to selling or purchasing a property for peace of mind.
- Pipe and drainage repairs (excavation and lining repairs).
- Preventative maintenance (service contracts) - drainage and urinal systems.
- Gutter clearance.
We provide a variety of services for the public sector including the following:
• Domestic premises and small businesses
• Facility Management Companies
• Housing Associations
• District and Borough Councils
• Schools & Colleges
• Building and Groundwork Companies
Dyno Rod offers drainage services to clients throughout Hampshire & Sussex.
Southampton, Brighton , Fareham, Chichester, Winchester, Hampshire