Interviewed by Checkatrade
2 accreditations checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
The Professional solution
East Coast Pest Control are extensively qualified including being the area's first BPCA (British Pest Control Association) accredited company, All staff are qualified and continue to extend their knowledge by being on the BASIS Prompt Register for continued professional development ensuring you receive the best and correct professional solution to your problem.
East Coast Pest Control's reputation continues to expand and has taken us to clients across Yorkshire, the UK, Ireland and Europe.
Here's what you can expect from us as standard:
- You will receive a premium quality, fast & efficient service at competitive prices
- All staff are Uniformed and Qualified to a minimum of RSPH Level 2
- Free Site Survey & ‘jargon free’ Quotations
- Fully Insured and all work Guaranteed
- Free Call-outs for Contracted Clients
- Continually re-investing in latest equipment & Technology
- Ongoing training ensures consistent high standard of service and product knowledge
- A professional pest control book and reports are kept at our clients premises as a record of our calls and to also demonstrate a duty of care.
- Pest/Vermin control
- Bird restriction measures
- Wasp Nest removal
- Wildlife management
Some premises will require ongoing pest control maintenance to comply with the food safety act; some to comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act others may do so for staffing or personal quality control reasons. Whatever your reason we can tailor a solution to fit with your requirements. This all adds up to help comply with the various laws and give peace of mind.
Call us for free, friendly, professional advice
Hunmanby, Filey, North Yorkshire, YO14 0JZ
Scarborough, Filey, Rotherham, North Yorkshire